For children we have three quests suitable for birthdays and day at the nature:
- “Mini Belgrade” introduces the group to Belgrade history and landmarks while teaching them to solve tasks together and how to coordinate in space.
- “From A to Z” at Tašmajdanski park, leads children through the world of letters and allows them to explore, all within the safety of city park.
- “Treasure hunt” at Ada Ciganlija leads groups on the journey of discovering the treasure of the Lake Blackbeard. Can they solve all the clues on the map? Where is the treasure hidden?
- Number of participants: from 3 to 10 per group
- Duration: from 30 minutes to one hour
- Number of groups per quest is limited